This article will help you connect Medical Tracker with Schoolcomms. This will allow you to text parents or carers directly through Medical Tracker using your Schoolcomms account.
If you have already set-up the link and you are experiencing an 'Access_Denied' error message please go to Settings > Add-ons > Schoolcomms and select 'Disconnect' before following these steps.
- Go to Schoolcomms website Schoolcomms
- Login to your Schoolcomms account
- Select User accounts
- Select the user you will be using to send messages through Medical Tracker
- Edit Role to be School Multi-User Administrator
- Open Schoolcomms Desktop Application
- Login using the same credentials
- From the Schoolcomms Desktop Application and send a test message to make sure the user account has permission
- While still logged in the Schoolcomms Desktop Application
- Login into Medical Tracker
- Goto Settings > Add-ons > Schoolcomms
- Enter the same Schoolcomms logins and press connect.
Please ensure you are filling in the correct boxes with the correct corresponding information.
You are now successfully connected with Schoolcomms.