The 'Settings' module within Medical Tracker is used to configure the settings throughout all of the modules. Please click on the images below to find out more about the preferences below:
Upload your schools logo and you headed paper for your templates
'Users and Teams'
Manage and create your users and teams
Add all your school's first aid qualified staff members to record incidents faster, track first aid qualification expiry dates and access an easy to print 'First aid qualified staff list'. You can also set all of your notifications
Save time and improve reporting for Governors by adding all the locations within your school where a first aid incident could occur.
Improve communication and keep parents/ carers up-to-date with fully customisable letter and email templates.
- How can I edit my school's letter and email templates?
- How can I upload my school's headed paper?
- How do I add, edit or delete a location within my school on Medical Tracker?
- How do I create a new user on Medical Tracker?
- How can I change the contact in my school that receives the automated notifications that Medical Tracker sends?
- Can I edit the name, logo, address and phone number for my school?
- How do I add, edit or delete a first aid qualified staff member?